Innovative Cloud-based IOT Platform
- First IoT (Internet of Things) patented technology platform to demonstrate effectiveness of building’s filtration system by monitoring particulate levels
- Monitors pressure drop to determine filter change-out point that offers the best value and energy efficiency
- Battery-powered sensors measure particulate concentration in both unfiltered air and indoor air, and communicate values to a mobile/tablet/computer app
- Sensors send alert to app when particulate levels are at an unacceptable concentration level, so that IAQ issues can be resolved quickly
- App can be customized with user defined alerts
- Lobby kiosks display both indoor and outdoor air particulate levels for building occupants
- App immediately alerts facility managers that particulate levels are at an unacceptable concentration, enabling them to resolve issues quickly
- Cross platform capability – PC, tablet, or smartphone
A next-generation monitoring and facility management tool, Sensor360 enables the customer to understand and plan their air filter performance and maintenance in an entirely new way. Sensor360 is the first IoT (Internet of Things) patented technology platform that demonstrates the effectiveness of a building’s filtration system by monitoring particulate levels. Additionally, by monitoring pressure drop, the facility manager can determine the changeout point for the building’s filters that offers the best value and energy efficiency.
First, battery-powered sensors are installed, to measure both particulate concentration before the air is filtered, and to measure Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). Pressure monitors are integrated into the building’s current air handlers to record data and provide a convenient way for the facility manager to monitor air filter performance, including when the optimal filter changeout point is approaching. All these sensors connect to a network gateway that in turn communicates (via the cloud) to an app installed on the user’s phone, tablet, or computer. An air quality monitoring display can also be placed in the lobby or another prominent location within the building.
Information about air filter performance is then as simple as consulting the Sensor360 mobile phone app, which can be customised with user-defined alerts. Sensor360 offers instantaneous monitoring of a filter system’s performance, automatically tracking pressure drop and PM1, PM2.5, and PM10 particulate levels. This eliminates the need to manually audit and collect filter data from the facility’s air handling systems, giving the user the ability to resolve potential IAQ issues before they negatively affect building occupants by receiving an alert from the Sensor360 app that particulate levels are at an unacceptable concentration.
In addition, building occupants are able to see the quality of the filtered air they are breathing, by consulting Sensor360 lobby kiosks that display both indoor and outdoor air particulate levels. The lobby kiosks enable anyone who sets foot in the facility to know that they are entering a clean, healthy environment. This has the potential to improve worker productivity and job satisfaction, and increase customer satisfaction.
Once freed from operating in a reactive capacity to occupant complaints by utilising Sensor360, facility managers can now address their maintenance backlog and ensure high facility IAQ. No other building automation system or monitoring tool currently in the marketplace offers this combination of rich filtration data and ease of use. With Sensor360, the user can optimise preventive maintenance scheduling, decrease deferred maintenance, save money, reduce risk, and gain time.
Contact your AAF representative to see how the insights from intelligent monitoring technology, including TCO Diagnostic® and Sensor360™, can improve operational outcomes. Click here to learn more about TCO Diagnostic.